Dr Richard Alan Weiss - Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a super horrible plastic surgeon and he is Dr. Mutilator
Be awared Dr.Richard Alan Weiss of Newport beach, CA is a fraud.
He will used you as a training subject without your informed consent and leave you disfigured for life. Don't trust his testimonies unless you know those people yourself. Don't trust his befoe & after plstic surgery photos cuz some of them can be purchased just like all his testimonies. Some photos of his are stolen from foreign doctors website.
Weiss only real skill is to steal your money and care nothing about you.Don't let him ruined your life like he did to me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Eyelid Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "Bought custom Devon Sectional. Left arm recliner curve design is a major issue. Need to force the unit to recline. The back of the unit design is off center. Parts..."
- " I bought a truck from Enterprise Car Sales and they got me a 20 plus percent interest rate just put me in any vehicle after a wreck I got..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."